[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting?

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Sat Dec 5 22:20:59 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

I also think that a meeting would be good. This would help in several
cases to simplify discussion e.g., by reducing misunderstanding or
clarifying the arguments or the need for a proposal.
But in order to not fill a whole day (this is probably not possible for
most of us) a good preparation of the meeting is necessary, i.e.,

- we need a list of topics to discuss (maybe ordered by priority) and
- someone responsible for each topic who can present the proposal and,
- in case of multiple discussions, summarize the pros and cons.

So a meeting next Friday would probably be a bit too short notice.

Best wishes and a nice second Advent,
Simon