[Dune-devel] Who uses element parameterization in gridfactory?

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Sun Feb 16 10:09:07 CET 2020

Am So, 16. Feb 2020, 09:45:12 +0100 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> element parametrizations are implemented in dune-foamgrid.  It shouldn't be
> a problem adapting that to a new style of defining the element parametrizations.

So, I'm taking that as "[grid!379] is fine as the transition path and can be
merged as far a dune-foamgrid is concerned".

If you happen to know of any other affected grid manager, please let me know.
If you don't think there is any other, please let me know as well.

Regards,
Jö.

[grid!379] https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-grid/merge_requests/379