[Dune-devel] Proposing Simon Praetorius to become a Dune Core Developer

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Tue Jan 7 16:59:27 CET 2020

Dear fellow Dune Core developers,
I hereby propose that we vote for Simon Praetorius from TU Dresden to
become a Dune Core developer.

He has been around at least since 2017, takes part in many discussions,
has proven both his mathematical and C++ knowledge, and contributed
already a non-trivial amount of changes touching different Dune modules.
When preparing Dune 2.7, I found so many of Simon's merge requests open
as nobody found time to check and merge. I want to enable him doing so
himself, to prevent more code from bit-rotting away.

Nous vivons une époque où les pizzas arrivent plus vite que la police.
[Claude Chabrol]