[Dune-devel] Dune 2.7.0 Release Candidate 1 ready

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Tue Jan 7 23:11:37 CET 2020

Hi Markus,
you can tell me, what you want to get back-ported. Or you can create a
merge request towards the releases/2.7 branch. Or, if you feel
confident, do the back-porting yourself. At least until RC2. After that,
I'd like to do it myself.

--
Nous vivons une époque où les pizzas arrivent plus vite que la police.
[Claude Chabrol]