[Dune-devel] Move Dune Gitlab to Official Docker Image

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Thu Jul 2 17:14:30 CEST 2020

Dear Dune Developers,

I will have the second attempt for the gitlab migration on
Monday/Tuesday July 27/28. Since I already know the procedure the gitlab
might already come back on Monday. As discussed I will remove all images
from the registry during the process.

If no one objects I will inform our users about the gitlab downtime and
that this migration includes removing all images from the registry on
Monday July 6.

I will send another reminder on Sunday July 26. Note that I will be on
holiday the week before and I won't have internet access until Sunday.

Best regards,
René