[Dune-devel] gitlab member lists

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Mar 21 12:53:37 CET 2020

Hi,
I wanted to raise an issue I see with the small number of 'owners/maintainers' for some of the key gitlab groups.

For example the only two members of 'stagging'' are Dominic/Steffen which I guess means that no new repo or even member can be added by anyone else? For the docker images used for the CI only Ansgar and Steffen can add new members, 'Extensions' at least has Christian and Robert as maintainers - Steffen is Owner.  'Infrastructure' is owned by Steffen and Maintainers are only Dominic and Christian. So a lot of groups have only one or no active dune core developer who can do anything e.g., new member or repos.

Only the 'core' group really contains (all?) core developers as maintainer. Is there a reason not to do the same with 'extensions,staggin,ci,infrastructure'

Hope everyone is well
Andreas