[Dune-devel] gitlab member lists

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Sat Mar 21 19:52:42 CET 2020

Hi,

I will hand out some more access rights to those groups. Besides that
Christian and Oliver have admin rights for the whole gitlab.

I was not sure if gitlab handles group access rights correctly so I will
add each persion individually. If I forget someone this person can just
write me, no offense intended

Best regards,
René