[Dune-devel] Non linear mechanics, Dune, MFront

HELFER Thomas 202608 thomas.helfer at cea.fr
Sun Mar 29 22:03:28 CEST 2020

Hi Christophe,
I am really grateful that you take the time to make this answer.
This is very helpful as I am still don't have a complete overview of the project and
I'll take your advices into account as I continue my "exploration".
I am really pleased to see the kind answers that my initial post has received.
This is very positive and encouraging.
Regards,
Thomas