[Dune-devel] Move Dune Gitlab to Official Docker Image

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Fri May 15 20:51:51 CEST 2020

Dear Dune Developers,

As the subject of the email suggests we want to discuss a change to our gitlab
infrastructure. We'd like to use the official gitlab docker image for running
our gitlab. For discussion we created an issue here:

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/issues0/issues/60

Please had to the discussion if you want to share your knowledge or
opinion on that topic.

Note that this would involve some risks and some gitlab downtime so even if you
are not terribly interested in infrastructure topics you might want to take a
look to avoid any surprises.

Best regards,
René