[Dune-devel] multiple module error in dunecontrol

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Nov 14 20:13:27 CET 2020

Hi.
Hope everyone is well. I'm running into a problem with dunecontrol where I'm unsure
if the feature I assume holds actually doesn't. I have a source version of a module (so cloned git repo) and the same module already installed (into some local folder). When running dunecontrol I get

   ERROR: multiple definition of module dune-foo
   previous defined in:
     /home/dedner/phasefield/dune-env/lib/dunecontrol/dune-foo/dune.module
   redefined in:                                                                                                   /tmp/pip-install-dwk6r65v/phasefield/dune-foo/dune.module
Is this supposed to work and if so how do I get dunecontrol to ignore the installed version and take the source one (at the end I wnt to rerun make install). Some mistake in my setup?
Thanks
Andreas