[Dune-devel] Abandon dune-devel mailing list?

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 1 12:40:51 CEST 2020

Hi Christoph,

Am 26.08.20 um 23:15 schrieb Christoph GrĂ¼ninger:
[...]
> So, can we abandon the dune-devel mailing list? Not sure how to archive
> the mails, whether to join them in a common archive.

I don't see a problem in having both and think it's not worth
investing any work. Also it's nice to be able to address
developers specifically. But as you said, this is no longer
used very often. Hence I won't object abandoning the list,
if this helps anyone (less maintenance effort?) and if someone
is willing to do the work.

Best,
Carsten