[Dune-devel] problema with poisson-pq2?

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 4 08:25:41 CEST 2020

Hi,

Am 04.09.20 um 01:06 schrieb Ed Scott Wilson Garcia:
> I’m doing an install in FreeBSD-12.1, but link stage fails for
> poisson-pq2.cc.o. Seems like it can’t créate the specialized object from
> the Dune:GridFactory class template.
it seems that you have UGGrid but the UGGrid dune bindings
are not build into the dune-grid library. Did you maybe
build dune-uggrid manually after dune-grid? In order to
build the dune bindings for UGGrid you have to build
dune-uggrid _before_ dune-grid. If that's the reason for
your problem, simply rebuilding dune-grid (and then all
dependent modules like dune-functions) should fix the issue.

Best,
Carsten