[Dune-devel] DUNE release: Are functions, typetree, and uggrid ready?

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Aug 31 21:26:52 CEST 2021

Hi,

I think I have finally finished all my work concerning the release
(except tagging and tarballing).

Just saw today that Carsten seems to be still working on releases/2.8
of dune-typetree.

Can you please confirm that the current status in the release branches
of functions, typetree, and uggrid is finished and I can trigger the release?

I would really like to finish this soon, before I get distracted again.

Cheers,

Markus

Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany,  USt-Id: DE279960836
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858