[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-08 and 2021-01-22

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Jan 4 12:03:01 CET 2021

Hi,

then please consider jitsi, which is a pure video conferencing tool.
I regularly see conferences with 20 users on my instance and have not
heard any complaints (you should use chromium though, for least server load and
best experience). That might of course be because people are kind and do not
want to complain about free services offered.

Not sure why a developer meeting needs more access contol than a private hard
to guess URL, but here you go:

- You can set a password for the meeting
- You can activate the lounge and participants need to approve. (not yet
  activated on my server, but on e.g. meet.jit.si).

Anyway, don't share the URL in public if you need privacy.

Cheers,

Markus