[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting: 2021-01-22

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Thu Jan 21 12:35:25 CET 2021

Dear developers, colleagues and friends,

In the recent weeks and months many discussions in the gitlab issues and
merge-requests have gotten very heated, sometimes with aggressive
arguing and even getting personal. I have the impression that the mood
in our group is in the process of getting so stressed that in inflicts
the collaboration and interaction needed for the project. While the
reasons for this might be manifold I hope that we can get a grip on this
by addressing this problem openly.

So, I'd like to bring this ongoing conflict as a major point to the
agenda. Also, I'd like to offer to moderate this dialogue. I would like
to appeal to everyone to refrain from discussing the issue right now and
instead wait for the Friday session.

The online developer meeting on Jan. 22nd will start around 13:30. Find
the conference at (Note: new password)

Password: YNAmmn35

Details about the proposed topics can be found at

https://dune-project.org/community/meetings/2021-01-devmeeting

See you there,
Simon

--