[Dune-devel] Dune on MacOS

Peter Bastian Peter.Bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 8 08:42:21 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I am using Dune on MacOS for many years without any hassle.

I am using macports (https://www.macports.org/) as packet manager
and it provides all you need. As pointed out by Christoph, there
is also homebrew.
The compilers provided by Apple (with XCode) are usually too old, so I never
used them.

Best,

Peter