[Dune-devel] DUNE 2.8 release plan: Consider functions, typetree, and uggrid?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Fri Jul 9 16:20:33 CEST 2021

Hi Carsten,
hi Oliver,
hi Christian,

Markus and I, we are preparing the Dune 2.8 release for the core
modules. Should we also do dune-typetree, dune-functions, and
dune-uggrid, similar as I did for Dune 2.7?

I am under the impression, that you might want to merge stuff prior to
the branching:
typtree:
!92 Add tree transformation to dynamic power nodes
!93 Resolve "TreeInfo interface is not suitable for dynamic nodes"
functions:
!300: fix some minor issues which clang++11 complains about
!278: [WIP] Provide test and fix for interpolation of general vector
valued functions

It's kind of sad, that we were not able to merge typetree into common.
Maybe this can happen after Dune 2.8.

--
Als wär es nix, leb' ich von [IT] und mach' nur, was ich lieb'
Lebe wie im Paradies, womit hab' ich das verdient?