[Dune-devel] DUNE release 2.8: How you can help: Tag MRs!

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Sun Jul 25 21:52:03 CEST 2021

Hi Markus,

I have merged all tagged MR as far as I was comfortable merging them.
Some are from Timo are left in dune-grid. If nobody steps up, I would
not consider them for Dune 2.8.

For testing purposes, I created openSuse packages with their OBS (open
build service). Looked good so far, but for dune-functions and
dune-alugrid, for these I still have to create the packages.

I don't know what you still want to test, but I have nothing left before
a RC 1.

--
Als wär es nix, leb' ich von [IT] und mach' nur, was ich lieb'
Lebe wie im Paradies, womit hab' ich das verdient?