[Dune-devel] Python/Build system meeting: Input wanted

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Jun 10 11:11:51 CEST 2021

Hi,

sorry for the late reply and thanks for all the hard work.

I am not at all acquainted with the python stuff and at least OPM does
make (heavy) use of it currently. Hence I hope that I would not get
bitten, anyway.

I think having clean python support is really good hence c) is probably
not an option.

I can live with both a and b. But from a user perspective I would
recommend and prefer a).

BTW I am more than willing to help with the release.

Markus

Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858