[Dune-devel] Python/Build system meeting: Input wanted

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 17:53:31 CEST 2021

Hi (again).
It seems that the procedure will now be that we will have a 2.8 release soon and then merge the new Python MRs with Python binding turned on by default after the branching for 2.8.

Markus has agreed to be release manager (thanks again). Remains to fix a timeline. Markus, what did you have in mind?
When do you think we can branch?

If I'm wrong with the above, then please correct me.
Andreas