[Dune-devel] Removing support for PSurface and AmiraMesh

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Oct 6 23:56:36 CEST 2021

Hi Dune,

as discussed quite some time ago, I am going to drop support for
PSurface and AmiraMesh. We deprecated the code in 2.8 and with
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-grid/-/merge_requests/543
it will be gone from dune-grid.

As far as we know, only Kaskade 7 is using this. As the licenses are
different, they either have to preserve the license (within their module
or a new module) or ask all contributors to these files to consent to
their license. I offer them to use my contributions under their license.

Als wär es nix, leb' ich von [IT] und mach' nur, was ich lieb'
Lebe wie im Paradies, womit hab' ich das verdient?
Die Wahrheit ist: Hab' ich nicht, ich bin nur reicher beschenkt
Als jemand in einem armen Land mit dem gleichen Talent
[frei nach Tua von Die Orsons - Oioioiropa]