[Dune-devel] Removing support for PSurface and AmiraMesh

Martin Weiser weiser at zib.de
Thu Oct 7 09:12:39 CEST 2021

Hi Christoph,

thanks for the info and the offer. In Kaskade 7, we make occasional use of
AmiraMesh, but none of PSurface. We don't distribute binaries, and therefore
it would be perfectly fine for us just to distribute the AmiraMesh module
unchanged (or updated separately) as source code together with Kaskade 7 - for
which, as far as I know, no license change is necessary.

@Oliver: We had to use the "ZIB Academic License" - not fully open source
since commercial use requires a separate agreement.

Yours
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Weiser