[Dune-devel] Online developer meeting 2022

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Wed Jan 12 14:13:37 CET 2022

Dear DUNE developers,

we want to initiate a DUNE developer meeting at the beginning of this year to advance the development, to recap what was happening in the last year, to look into the future where we want to go and also just to get together.

The idea is, like in 2021, that we have two online meetings, one at the end of February and the second one at the end of March. To find dates we have created a dudle:

  https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/By_fRjfc_Q/

Please mark all dates (and times) where you are available. We have set meeting dates either in the morning 09:00 - 13:00, or in the afternoon 13:00 - 17:00, and also have added a choice on Saturday.

A meeting webpage is currently in preparation and will be merged soon. Some initial information will be provided there and it will be updated regularly. Please fill in topics you want to discuss, maybe link to GitLab issues or merge-requests. You can edit the page or commit your changes. If you do not have access to the edit function or cannot merge any webpage changes, please send me a mail with your topic suggestions.

Best wishes,
Simon

---
Dr. Simon Praetorius