[Dune-devel] Proposing Timo to become a Dune Core Developer

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Mon Jan 31 00:41:24 CET 2022

Dear fellow Dune Core developers,
I hereby propose that we vote for Timo Koch from University of Oslo to
become a Dune Core developer.

He has been a long time DuMuX developer and contributes more and more to
Dune. He contributed to various aspects of the Dune eco system, knows
the grid interface, works with Python, and can dive into CMake code.

I will add this aspect to the proposed topics for the upcoming Dune
developer meeting, together with Andreas' proposal for Samuel.

Because apparently, even the invisible hand [of the market] doesn’t
want to pick beans.         -- Stephen Colbert to US Congress, 2011