[Dune-devel] webpage docu

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Jul 1 10:37:01 CEST 2022

Hi.
The nightly build of the documentation (both doxygen and sphinx) hasn't completed for about 3 weeks.
Some change made for the beginner's guide seems to have caused some problem. It's related to ciwebsitebuilder
trying to clone dune-grid-howto but not knowing the gitlab url. I added the address to the ci-website-builder repo.
That solved the issue for me locally but the pipeline for the website still fails.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Hope everyone is well
Andreas