[Dune-devel] webpage docu

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Jul 1 11:41:25 CEST 2022

Hi Dominic.
Thanks for pointing that out - I did read about the docker registry in the readme for ciwebsitebuilder but
didn't really understand what it was needed for. I'll follow the instructions there.

Out of interest: do you remember why the git repo can't be simply cloned when building the website?
Gruss
Andreas