[Dune-devel] No CI runners for dune-alugrid?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Jul 27 07:40:07 CEST 2022

Hi there,
does anybody know what's wrong with the CI runner for dune-alugrid? My
MR !142 [1] fails, because

 > This job is stuck because of one of the following problems.
 > There are no active runners online, no runners for the protected
 > branch, or no runners that match all of the job's tags: duneci

What's actually wrong? Can someone please have a look?

[1]
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/extensions/dune-alugrid/-/merge_requests/142

--
L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.