[Dune-devel] gitlab down again

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 4 16:29:32 CET 2022

Hi Oliver,

sorry for the inconvenience!

The reason for the disruption is that we are having trouble with our outgoing emails when sent under the dune domain (dune-project.org). Since email notifications are an important part of our workflow, we temporarily solved the problem by sending emails from our university domain (conan.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de) thus the short interruption. In any case, GitLab and its notifications should be working now while we keep investigating the issue. Again, sorry for any inconvenience!

PS: Incoming emails to dune-project.org are still working as usual. The issue only concerns outgoing emails.

With Best Regards,

Santiago Ospina