[Dune-devel] Nightly tests still using Ubuntu 18.04

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Nov 25 00:31:32 CET 2022

Hi Christoph.
The example pipeline you linked to seems to have failed due to the mistake in the find suitesparse test if I understand this correctly
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/infrastructure/dune-nightly-test/-/jobs/446266#L356
/usr/bin/ld: dune/istl/test/CMakeFiles/solverfactorytest_DuneFieldVectordouble3_direct.dir/solverfactorytest_DuneFieldVectordouble3_direct.cc.o: undefined reference to symbol 'amd_info'
/usr/bin/ld: //usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libamd.so.2: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command linecollect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Or is that related to some compiler change?
Best
Andreas