[Dune-devel] Dune User/Developer Meeting 2023

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Thu Apr 27 10:51:05 CEST 2023

Most of you have now set their available dates in the dudle. Thanks.

There is essentially just 1 date that fits for (almost) all: *Sep
18-20*. I would like to propose these three days for our Dune Meeting.
Please safe the date!

I would like to have a small team of 2-3 helping me with planning this
meeting. Questions about accommodation, advertisement, finances, food,
funding, registration, talks,... have to be discussed and answered.
Please contact me or answer this list if you want to help. The last
meeting was in Stuttgart 2018, organized by Andreas, Robert, Bernd, and
Claus-Justus. Maybe you have some feedback for us, from the last
organization experience :-)

Best,
Simon