[Dune-devel] Proposing Santiago to become a Dune Core Developer

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Jun 28 21:33:26 CEST 2023

Dear fellow Dune Core developers,
I hereby propose that we vote for Santiago Ospina De Los Rios from
Heidelberg University, IWR to become a Dune Core developer.

Santiago has been a long time PDELab und Dune developer. He contributed
to various aspects of Dune like the build system, investigating
concepts, co-maintaining Dune's GitLab, and much more.

I will add this to the proposed topics for the upcoming Dune developer
meeting.

L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.
                        [Emmanuel Macron, 2022]