[Dune-devel] Is it intentional that user forks are private?

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 10 18:34:36 CET 2023

Hi Markus,

GitLab manages permissions by projects, groups or roles within a project. Your core developer credentials are only valid to the core group and private forks (like this one) are private even for the owners of the original repository. The solution would be that Andreas gives you access by either making the repository public or internal, by adding you as a Developer (or higher permission level) of his repository, or by giving you an access token. All of the options need some action by the owner of the (private) repository.

I am not aware of any change regarding this policy and I am not even sure if I could change those policies.

Cheers,

Santiago