[Dune-devel] webpage schedualed deployment failing

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 11 12:52:58 CET 2024

Hi Andreas,

Since very long there are spurious failures on that pipeline but we could never figure out why. I just checked the node where this runs and it can resolve the hostname perfectly. Conan on the other hand is still serving other websites and ssh login works normal. So I don’t know what is it. Re-running the pipeline just works most of the times: that’s also the case this time.

Best,
Santiago