[dune-fem] [Dune] Dune on Mac OS X - Segmentation Fault

Alasdair McLeay a.mcleay at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jul 18 14:30:55 CEST 2012

(moved from dune to dune-fem)

Hi Andreas,

Yes that's correct - the 'intro' program runs, produces s0001-p0000-intro000000.vtu correctly, but the 'merged' file s0001-intro000000.pvtu is only 587 bytes so there seems to be a problem merging files.

I can view the output of the program by opening the part (s0001-p0000-intro000000.vtu), but I think this will cause me issues on time dependent problems so would like to resolve it if I can.

I have installed dune-grid-howto and compiled using dunecontrol with "--with-alugrid" and the integration program runs without a segmentation fault.

Thanks,
Ali