[dune-fem] dimRange = 2

Mauro Pagani account.facile at hotmail.it
Thu Nov 15 16:34:12 CET 2012

Hi,

I have some problems with a system of two equations of the form

ε*ε ∂tv + 4v(v*v-1) - 0.5*ε*ε div M ui= 0

ε*ε ∂tv + 4v(v*v-1) + 0.5*ε*ε div M ue= 0

with v = ui - ue.

The problem is about the storage of the functions (I always start with dune-fem-school). Increasing dimRange from 1 to 2 I manage to have solutions of the form

[ui   ue] , but I don't know how to save function v . The first idea is to create another space with dimRange 1, but with these modifications I found some problems with FunctionWrapper and other outer files. Do you have some advice for this problem?

Thank you very much,

Best,

Mauro