[dune-fem] DoF vector for an AdaptiveDiscreteFunction: how to get the method dofStorage ()

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 17:47:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

just for completeness, following Andreas's suggestion, I tried to modify the privileges public/protected/private, but it doesn't work so far. There is a chain of inheritance that makes it not easy, and it's naturally poorly portable.

Isn't there any method for getting the vector of degrees of freedom?

Cheers,

Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk