[dune-fem] HangingNodesType in spmatrix.hh (or istlmatrix.hh)

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Dec 11 09:17:56 CET 2013

Hi
I am not quite the right person to answer this but I will give it a go.

The last I remember is that the hanging node treatment doesn't really work anymore. It needs an overhaul or reimplementation I'm afraid.
Best
Andreas

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Falk Meyer <falk.meyer at uni-muenster.de> wrote:
Hi all,

i have a question concerning Hanging Nodes, which I want to deal with when
assembling the system matrix.
Apparently there are functions (e.g. void changingHangingNodes( ...) ) given
to do so - for example when using a SparseRowMatrix/Object (as in
spmatrix.hh).
There a "HangingNodesType" Object is expected, but I can not find any
documentary or hint how such an object should be defined properly and I don't
wanna guess ;)

Perhaps you can help me or tell me where I can find code using this Type? I'm
curious.

Thanks in advance!
Falk Meyer

--