[dune-fem] How to restrict/prolong multiple function during grid adaptation

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Fri Jun 14 19:35:37 CEST 2013

Am 29.05.13 16:22, schrieb Claus-Justus Heine:
> Talking to myself. Ok, the answer seems to be the  RestrictProlongPair
> class.
>
> cj

Mmmh. That Pair class seems to be a little bit broken, not all methods
of the interface are defined, and the Entity parameters should be tagged
as const. Also, seemingly the underlying PairOfInterfaces-class only
combines references to interfaces (ok, everything else is difficult),
this, however, is not so obvious when looking at the RestrictProlongPair.

Actually, I am trying to construct a ResrictProlongTuple from iterating
the RestrictProlongPair class. I will probably implement that tuple from
scratch, as the Pair is somewhat broken anyway. What I want to have is
something like

RestrictProlongDefaultTuple<T1, T2, T3, ....>
makeRestrictProlongDefault(T1& DF1, T2& DF2, T3& DF3, ....)

which I thought I had finished when I realized that the Pair-class was
broken. I am still a little bit surprised that such a functionality is
not there already.

Best regards,

Claus

--
Dr. Claus-Justus Heine
Institut für Angewandte Analysis und Simulation

Fon: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65558
Fax: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65507