[dune-fem] Broken push sorry

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at ians.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 26 12:42:17 CEST 2013

On 26.06.2013 12:02, Claus-Justus Heine wrote:
> I fear I pushed something to the remote repo last night which better
> would not have been pushed. I'm in progress of cleaning up. Sorry.
>
> Claus

Should be ok again, I hope. "make check" still exhibits errors with an
IdGridPart and an GeoGridPart which seem to be related to the following
conditional code in entity.hh

#if DUNE_GRID_EXPERIMENTAL_GRID_EXTENSIONS
public:
#else
protected:

That doesn't seem to be my busyness. I also got an error with the
Conversion<> template from the dune-common/dune/common/typetraits.hh
which is broken, because it passes one of the two classes by value
instead of by reference to one of its "test"-methods. Maybe this is
already fixed, I didn't update dune-common in order not get more of that
cmake stuff.

I still have the issue that maybe the DiscreteFunctionSpaceAdapter
should also be equipped with a const-method returning a non-const
GridPartType, as most of the other  spaces provide such a method, though
the interface does not define it. And I still think that the
AdaptationManager is somewhat inconvenient. However, I also removed my
code which disabled that fancy reference counting stuff.

Best regards,

Claus

--
Dr. Claus-Justus Heine
Institut für Angewandte Analysis und Simulation

Fon: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65558
Fax: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65507