[dune-fem] Lumping Quadrature for Lagrange

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at ians.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 26 23:47:50 CEST 2013

... my implementation of a lumping Dune::Fem quadrature can be found in
git on the branch acfem-playground (adaptive-conforming or continuous or
your favourite C-word FEM) in the proper sub-directory. Barely tested.

The stuff is modelled after the CachingQuadrature-class by replacing the
underlying traits-class and a supporting "low-level" lumping quadrature
class.

The intention is to be able to quickly exchange non-lumping quadrature
by lumping quadratures for testing purposes, without having to rewrite
more than 2 lines of code.

Cheers,

Claus