[dune-fem] Error compiling DUNE-FEM module with DUNE 2.3.0

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Feb 19 16:40:13 CET 2014

Hi Rene

I would not expect this.
We try to keep the master compatible with the core masters.

So there is no guarentee that it will work.
The upcoming release canidate is allready present on the git server (the
one in Freiburg) but still in the beta phase.

You can use it and test it, and of course report the bugs ;)

Best Tobias

--
Tobias Malkmus                 <tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Mathematisches Institut               Tel: +49 761 203 5627
Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik        Universität Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
79104 Freiburg