[dune-fem] Design of boundary classification, e.g. fem-poisson in school code

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 09:12:25 CET 2014

Hi.
I agree that this is not optimal - we should think of an option to extract
boundary id information from the macro grid file and store it somehow.
Perhaps a Singleton object BoundaryIdProvider or
perhaps a method on the GridPart::boundaryId(intersection)
would do. I don't think using global coordinates is a viable solution....
Best
Andreas