[dune-fem] dgellipticpass in dune/fem/pass

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 26 13:45:17 CEST 2014

Hi Falk

In our HowTo you can find DG and FEM examples for elliptic problems.
I would suggest to have a look in this examples. They are independent on
the passes. See:
http://dune.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/doc/html-howto/

Best Tobias

--
Tobias Malkmus                 <tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Mathematisches Institut               Tel: +49 761 203 5627
Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik        Universität Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
79104 Freiburg