[dune-fem] Problems with the installation of dune-fem version 2.4

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Dec 22 15:29:02 CET 2015

Hi Christian

First of all welcome to the Fem community :)

Thanks for the hint, infact this is a typo in one of the cmake files.
I will fix it and you can get the fixed version from our gitlab server:

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/dune-fem/dune-fem

branch releases/2.4

Pleace let me know if you have further difficulties installing Fem and
Fem-Howto on your system.

Best regards and happy Christmas
Tobias