[dune-fem] [Dune] missing spoperator.hh

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 3 19:18:20 CET 2015

Hi Ganesh

I don't know wether dune-fem and Windows can work together.

If you want to give it a try, i would suggest to install ubuntu in a
VirtualBox. Within this Linux environement
install the dune core modules dune-common dune-geometry dune-grid and
dune-istl as described on the homepage:
http://www.dune-project.org/download.html

Further install dune-fem followig the instructions of the dune-fem page:
http://www.dune-project.org/fem/index.html#ToC6

A first start for dune-fem is the howto which can be found on the fem
homepage:
http://dune.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/download.html

Best Tobias