[dune-fem] Generalize Dune:Fem::CombinedDiscreteFunctionSpace to an arbitrary number of spaces

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 17:08:10 CET 2015

Hi Tobias,
that is a great news! Thank you very much for this improvement.

Yes I am going to use it very soon in a project. I am modelling a two phase Stokes with an enriched pressure space and I need to couple 5 spaces.
Therefore I will use it as soon as you finished.

With the commit

20c6451a21bedf26d7e9487ad598b29eeef19370

I obtain a segmentation fault in my code (I am using a combined space with just 2 normal spaces).

Cheers,
Marco.