[dune-fem] CombinedSpace Review

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 12:40:35 CET 2015

Hi Tobias,
up to commit

6dc433c5311dad0506863e537dc9b8d1aa6ae415

everything works fine. After that I have tons of error.

In attachment you can find the compile output. (Before compile I have done a pull of the dune-fem module in order to have the last version available)

It seems that the error is triggered by

error: wrong number of template arguments (3, should be 4)
   typedef LagrangeDiscontinuousGalerkinSpace<PressureContinuosSpaceType,BulkGridPartType,POLORDER_PRESSURE> PressureDiscreteSpaceType;

but I don't understand why since PressureContinuosSpaceType is not a combiend space.

Best,
Marco