[dune-fem] Bug in jacobianAll

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 4 07:34:59 CET 2015

Hi Marco,

this seems to be related to dune-grid. Can you reproduce this behavior with a
small code snipped based on dune-grid only? If so, would please consider filing
a bug report.

In order to remove the entity pointer in a compatible manner, some complicated
changes have recently been made. Maybe one of them broke our way of obtaining
the geometry.

Best,

Martin