[dune-fem] dgf grid file parameters option

Franco Pasquarelli pasqui at dmf.unicatt.it
Mon Aug 22 11:44:54 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I have a question;
I must add a parameter to some simplices defined
in dgf grid file to force a condition on its.
My problem is how to I can read the parameter value.
For example using 01.intro-1 of dune-fem-howto-1.4
I have:

  // type of hierarchical grid
  typedef Dune::GridSelector::GridType HGridType;

  // construct macro using the DGF Parser
  Dune::GridPtr< HGridType > gridPtr( gridfile );
  HGridType &grid = *gridPtr;

and gridPtr.nofParameters(n) return the nums of
parameter for the codim n, but how to I can read this
information in the grid structure? It's possible?
Thanks and sorry for the bad English.

Franco