[dune-fem] Neuman boundary conditions

Schock, Justus justus.schock at rwth-aachen.de
Sat Mar 12 16:15:44 CET 2016

Dear Duners,

I tried to work through the tutorial and understand the delivered code.

Section "9.1 Introduction" in Chapter "9 Linear Solvers" claims that in "class CosinusProduct" of "poisson.hh" ?should be an implementation of neuman boundary conditions and the comments in the code state the same.

For the Dirichlet boundary conditions exists an explicit function where the Dirichlet boundary data could be set. For the Neuman boundary condition there is no function.

Could anyone please tell me, how the Neuman boundary condition data could be set?

Sincerely

?Justus Schock